Crossroads Veterinary Clinic your pet's health is our number
You can help us keep your animals in top physical condition.
Here are a few tips to help you care for your pet.
- Whether your new pet is a puppy or kitten or a mature animal,
bring him in for a thorough checkup.
- Schedule an annual checkup for your pet.
- Ask us about recommended vaccinations for your pet and keep
them up to date.
- Treat for parasites like fleas and worms. We supply a variety
of parasite prevention products to keep your pets pest free.
- Feed your pet good quality food formulated to meet his nutritional
needs (don't expect your dog to thrive on cat food!).
- Don't overfeed! Overweight pets have more health problems than
- Give your pet plenty of exercise.
- Provide a clean place for your pet to sleep. Outside
pets need shelter from rain and extreme temperatures.
litter boxes daily.
- Trim your dog's toenails regularly.
- Keep pets clean with regular bathing and brushing.
- Keep their teeth clean - use toothpaste made for pets. Schedule
with us if plaque starts to build up.
- Spay or neuter your pet to avoid unpleasant habits (like spraying
in cats) and to prevent injury from fighting or wandering.
For more information that will help you keep your pets
visit the AAHA Healthy Pet